I treasure my 18-plus years with the sweetest ever cat, Owen, and her younger sister, Twinkle. They taught me so many lessons on how to live life. They taught me…
- to refuse to give up. I, too, can land on my feet.
- to admire leaps of faith, and to risk them myself.
- to start every day with a nice stretch, then to repeat it as needed.
- that curiosity won’t kill me. But a closed mind very well might.
- that every situation has a boss, and very seldom is it me.
- to live my life in the here and the meow.
- to fight stress by taking a nap every half-hour or so.
- that it doesn’t hurt to stay out all night now and then.
- that sometimes things get a little hairy, but they can be set to right again.
- to always face the day with a positive cattitude.
“Time spent with cats is never wasted.”