Whether it’s an intimate living room coffee, a university lecture hall, a women’s retreat in the mountains, a three-thousand-person assembly in South Korea, or even the theater on a cruise ship, Kay looks upon each speaking engagement as an opportunity to have a purposefully good time. Known as an articulate, personable, and dynamic speaker, she is sought after for keynote presentations and special events throughout the country and also around the world.
Her book topics provide Kay with a wide variety of speaking possibilities, and she is often asked to speak on these. As a 21st century abolitionist, her specialty topics include the global family of God, and a Christian perspective on justice and mercy. She also speaks at writers’ conferences and workshops.
Kay is affiliated with the powerful group of speakers/mentors known as The Titus 2 Women. For more information on her or the other speakers, click http://www.thetitus2women.com/home
Of course, Kay is always happy to work with a group to create just the right presentation for them. Some of her most requested topics are:
- What is a 21at Century Abolitionist and How Can I Be One?
- It Is Well with My Soul (Surviving Life – a study of Leah)
- The Power of One (Nurturing a Life of Significance)
- How Can I Love the World When I Don’t Even Like the Woman Next Door?(Practicing Forgiveness, Learning a Better Way)
- The World at Your Door (Justice and Mercy, Jesus-Style)
- Four Lessons That Changed My Life (Personal Empowerment)
Kay is a partner in Kline, Strom International, Inc., leaders in communication training. Your group will want to join the thousands around the world who have heard this gifted writer/speaker share from her heart and experience.
Click on the links below to hear samples of Kay’s past speaking engagements: